Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In Music News...




One of my favorite bands for some time, The Lawrence Arms now are planning a 10th anniversary show. This excerpt is from his blog.

From Brendan's blog:

Oh, and we’re gonna do a pretty rad Lawrence Arms tenth anniversary show this year. I just started booking it yesterday, and there are details to come, but let’s say it involves fan voting, free shit, a whole kaboodle of awesome surprises, felching, space docking, snoodling, a battle royal to the death featuring all our ex tour managers/merch dudes (my money’s on beef or Nader to take the whole thing). It’s gonna be SICK. But that’s all for another time.
Oh, and it’s april fools day, but everything here is true. I don’t observe secular holidays.


Totally excited about this possibility! Also feeling a little old but I'm dealing with it.

No comments: