Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ghosts in Mansfield

So I just found this picture that I forgot I took some time last year. I went down to mansfield Ohio with the Dirty Numbers. They were playing some coffee shop basement with Dave's friends Dangercat(Aaron & Gabe). It was pretty lame because a total of maybe 10 people actually showed up but we had fun partying all the same.

Anyway, to the point.. I took some pictures during the set and when i was reviewing them I noticed something strange. In one of the pictures there seems to be a face on Mikey(Masonic)'s left forearm and t-shirt area. I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. There is nothing else in the picture that even somewhat resembles this object. Also, this was taken with a digital camera so there was no film to get tampered or smudged or anything of the sort. I still can't figure this one out. Any guesses?
The photo below has not been tampered with at all, except for the yellow box I placed in the photo so you can easily find the other image. The first is the original and second has the box..duh


No comments: