Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Windy City Sould Clash

At the end of May this is where I will most likely be! Really looking forward to this weekend. Lots of good band and good people. I haven't been to Chicago in three years and I really miss the city, cultures and even the bums!
poster version 1.2


Today is St. Patricks day. Probably going to spend my night on Adams St. Clayton is bar tending at O.T. and Adam is very persistant, especially when he is drunk.

Wednesday there is a great show at Frankies Inner City
Street Dogs(which I don't dislike but am not really into) Swingin Utter(A great band that I am excited to see for the first time) Shot Baker( A band on Underground Communique records who are great live) and the Hometown boys Homeward Bound

In theory these next two days have the capability of being very sloppy.
Hopefully I will end up taking some pictures but I might be to lazy or out of my mind.

Cheers Matty